Office Admin (Part-time)
Checkout 51 is looking for a superstar Office Administrator with outstanding interpersonal skills to support our People Operations team and live by our company values. You will be a valuable point of contact and get to work in a fun, ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate our space and facilities to keep the office looking fresh and current
- Manage supply ordering to keep us stocked with the necessities
- Assist Finance with monthly invoice reconciliation
- Maintain digital calendars with up-to-date bookings and events
- Welcome visitors to the office, making any necessary intros
- Assist with in-office catering and ad-hoc requests from team
- Support People Operations with general administrative tasks
- Relevant education and/or experience working in a similar, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal, with a touch of your own flair
- A creative problem solver - ability to independently seek out solutions and manage expectations
- Able to deal with ad-hoc requests
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask effectively
- Familiarity with G Suite, Mac / iOS
- Strong attention to detail is a must!
We're always looking for new talent!
See available positions