Member Success Agent
Checkout 51 is looking for a Customer Service Agent to join our Member Success Team for a permanent position in Downtown Toronto, ON.
Our Member Success Team (MST) is searching for a Member Success Agent to provide a very special kind of member experience at Checkout 51. Our MST heroes are the eyes and ears of the company, providing exceptional customer service and handling everything from receipt processing and data entry to quality control, app testing, and other general tasks related to the day-to-day success of our company. We operate as one––succeeding or failing as a unit. This role is ideal for someone looking to grow with our organization!
- Communicate effectively with members using our brand’s voice and tone
- Respond to tickets in our customer support portal (Zendesk) within 48 hours
- Maintain a daily average of 110 tickets
- Review receipt and processing data to ensure accuracy and report any issues that surface
- Provide feedback and guidance to the Processing Team based on member input and receipt review
- Identify emerging trends in member feedback and escalate to the appropriate team when necessary
- Enforce our terms of service by maintaining a keen eye for detail
- Assist our Payments Lead with reports and fraud checks when necessary
- Review feature functionality for quality assurance, accuracy, and completeness
What we're looking for:
- College or University education; entry-level is totally cool
- Familiarity with our app—what we do and why we do it
- A passion for providing an exceptional customer experience
- Availability to work one weekend day per week
- Resourcefulness—quick to overcome challenges and can think on your feet
- Stellar communication skills
- Self-starter and tech savvy
- An affinity for numbers and data
- Epic time management skills and attention to detail
- Previous experience in customer service and/or Zendesk is a bonus!
- Another bonus if you are proficient in French and/or Spanish
We're always looking for new talent!
See available positions