Business Analyst, Freedom
The Freedom Network is a platform for distributing digital offers to millions of shoppers, wherever they may be. With Freedom’s reach and engagement, shoppers have saved well over $10M on groceries and staple items through our offer distribution.
We’re looking for a Technical Business Analyst to help build internal and external user-facing features for our digital incentives network—Freedom. In this role, you will be a key player helping the Freedom team continually deliver high value and high-quality work. Our team is wholly responsible for the product and technology stack of our B2B Product and has autonomy in the architectural choices made.
We will place a high value on individuals who are self-starters and willing to take ownership, those who have an understanding of system integration and API best practices and those with experience working within Agile development methodologies in JIRA/Confluence environments.
- Work with internal teams to scope and plan end-to-end features
- Define, document and manage various projects/product features/third party integrations
- Ensure clarity and alignment of scope with all stakeholders through the implementation of feedback loops
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure delivery meets stakeholder expectations
- Actively manage projects while monitoring changing business needs
- Effectively align scope and dependencies with teammates across business functions
- Ensure efficient management of Business Analyst workload by delegating tasks as necessary
- Accredited Business Analysis certification
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in information technology
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in business analysis roles
- Excellent communication—both written and verbal—and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Extremely organized with a strong sense of priority and urgency while staying committed to deadlines
- Strong process flow mapping skills
- Self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude that reflects our company values
- Working experience in the following areas:
- Managing and prioritizing program and project scope
- Conducting and facilitating sessions re business requirements
- User acceptance testing
- Agile development environment
We're always looking for new talent!
See available positions