Checkout 51 is a mobile couponing app that helps millions of shoppers save money, and allows brands to leverage purchase data to deliver the right offer to the right person at the right time. Each week, users get a list of offers (coupons) in the Checkout 51 mobile app. They simply buy the products on offer, take a photo of their receipt, and their account is credited for the offer amount. Checkout 51 launched in Canada in 2012 and in the US in 2014, and users of Checkout 51 have already saved more than $30 million.
Acquired by News Corp. in July 2015, Checkout 51 is now positioned to take its product and service to the next level, offering more savings to more shoppers than ever before.
- The PC’s campaign management role begins when the Letter of Commitment is signed by the client.
- Acts as the campaign go-to, coordinating all tasks and people internally to see that the campaign is successfully executed.
- Works with client to collect all setup information: countersigned documents, financial requirements, etc. Then works with internal teams to properly relay this information to the appropriate channels.
- Works with the client and sales on offer scheduling, flighting weeks, projections, and offer types and/or targeting.
- Manages the offer scheduling and campaign budget within the internal Admin tool, inputting LOC and campaign budgets, creating offers for projections and scheduling out the offers according to the agreed upon schedule.
- Works with clients on offer creative, functionalities, and manages clients' expectations to appropriate approval timelines.
- Acts as a liaison between internal teams (design, developers, community, etc.), clients and sales on offer guidelines, standards and capabilities and works with Batch Manager to effectively find a solution that meets the client's needs.
- Consistently manages contract budgets to track pacing and recommend optimization strategies to the client and the sales teams.
- Ultimately, the PC ensures that offers go live timely and correctly, helping Checkout 51 to produce an enticing offer list for our member base.
- Organized, and able to multi-task. You can run a tight ship, while overseeing multiple projects at once.
- A great communicator. You over-communicate, keeping all who need to know, in the know. Able to know when to pick up the phone or better yet discuss in person.
- All over it! When you’re on a project, you know the status of every piece. You leave no stone unturned, no task forgotten. You live and breathe details and deadlines.
- Urgency is your middle name. Able to prioritize tasks and focus on the important ones.
- Digitally savvy. You should know your way around Word/Pages, Excel, your smartphone and the Internet!
- Comfortable around numbers. Quick math doesn’t scare you and you can predict trends and create and action-plan on the fly.
- A self-starter – willing to step up and help out in any way you can.
- Dealing with ambiguity and turning it into something tangible is always a new adventure for you to solve!
- Interested in start-ups and digital/mobile capabilities.
- Entry Level- 6 months to 1 year of experience
- Retail Sales Background is a plus
If you think this is the perfect role for you, send your resume through the link below and tell us a story about your most memorable accomplishment, experience, or encounter!
We're always looking for new talent!
See available positions