You’re looking for a great first gig? Have a creative brain? A true interest in digital marketing? This Marketing Coordinator role could be for you. You’ll execute daily 'hands-on' tasks working closely with the Communications Manager and Design team. You’ll also be assisting the creation of original creative content for distribution on a number of platforms including email, push notification, Facebook and Instagram. You aren’t afraid to share your opinion and are comfortable juggling multiple projects and priorities. If you enjoy copywriting — bonus points! We are definitely looking for someone with strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Working with the design and marketing teams to create content for the weekly marketing email mockups
- Share ideas, recommendations, and plans to contribute to the optimization of marketing strategies
- Compile and analyze data in order to accurately report impact and outcomes of marketing initiatives
- Support and collaborate with the marketing and design team on copywriting
- Own and coordinate the 'weekly contest' engagment
- Develop and maintain our social media content calendar, highlighting important dates to consider for content generation, and ensure content is relevant, fun, and fresh
What we're looking for:
- A post-secondary degree in communications or marketing is preferred, but not necessary. We come from a variety of different backgrounds!
- Strong desire to be in the digital marketing industry
- Familiarity with the digital couponing world
- A 'can-do', positive attitude
- Works well under pressure and meet deadlines effectively
- Logical, detail oriented, resourceful and analytical
We're always looking for new talent!
See available positions