We're looking for a talented user experience designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Create interface guidelines, design patterns, modules, style guides and process flows
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Able to coordinate multiple projects at a time and meet established deadlines
- A team player: able to work with the lead designer, development and product teams
- Able to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders
- Always actively seeking to understand business requirements to develop solutions
- Cool under pressure, stays positive. Proactive and can adjust to multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who understands how to apply brand objectives and able to ensure all work reflects this
- Enthusiastic, confident, precise, versatile, and humble with a can-do attitude
- An exceptional portfolio demonstrating your experience in mobile and web application design (preferably showcasing either iOS or Android experience)
- Organizational skills, including clear external and internal team file management
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly express yourself both in person and on paper (or a dry erase board if that’s your thing)
- Strong understanding of best practices for designing and optimizing assets for web and native mobile applications
- A passion for understanding the users needs and becoming an advocate for them along the product experience
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- A willingness to learn from the experience of others
- cover letter
- PDF or link to your portfolio
You’ll need to have:
Your application should include:
We're always looking for new talent!
See available positions